Join us and connect with over 400 Summit participants; enhancing your ability to build new and lasting partnerships, gain new business, and garner public support. You are invited to sponsor an exhibit at the 9th Annual Intermountain Sustainability Summit. Your involvement lets sustainability professionals, operation managers, campus and city planners, policymakers, and students know that you are committed to helping them succeed in their sustainability efforts.
The ISS is the perfect place to market, network, and promote your products and services to the hundreds of participants that come from Utah and surrounding states. The Eco Expo is the place where attendees go for breaks, networking and to connect. We serve coffee, tea, and desserts in this area to bring our attendees to you. Get to know participants in an up-close, relaxed atmosphere where you can introduce your brand.
- Booth space with a skirted 8’ x 2.5 table, two chairs
- Two Summit registrations
- Recognition online and in printed conference materials
- Links to your organization’s webpage
- Preferred exhibitor location
- Logo on additional event signage and webpage
- Logo in conference program
- Silver – Platinum receive ad space in program
- Gold – Platinum are invited to VIP lunch with keynote Naomi Oreskes
Sponsorship packages range from $1,000 to $4,000. Registration to exhibit at the Summit is $250 for businesses and others, and $100 for nonprofits and schools.
Ten percent of our spaces are donated to nonprofits on a scholarship basis. Scholarship applications will open soon and will be accepted through Thursday, February 1st. Notification of scholarship approval will follow soon after.
To sponsor the Intermountain Sustainability Summit contact Bonnie Christiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 801-626-6326.