Thank you to the sustainability leaders from across Utah and the Intermountain West who submitted proposals to present at the 9th Annual Intermountain Sustainability Summit.
The Summit is the place to illuminate trends, share techniques, and facilitate the expansion of sustainability practices. The event attracts leading contributors from academic, non-profit, government, and business sectors.
Proposals were accepted through Thursday, November 9th, 2017. If you have questions about your submission please contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year priority track topics include:
- Clean energy infrastructure (buildings, transportation, grid)
- Urban water (conservation efforts and policy)
- Waste reduction (recycling, sustainable manufacturing practices)
In addition, we received submissions on climate change, clean air, community engagement, policy, effective communication, supply chain and other sustainability related subjects.
Consider engaging your audience by going beyond PowerPoint and Q&A to more innovative formats. Encourage interactions among fellow participants, provide interactive shared group experiences, or set aside a few minutes for small group discovery in your session. Additionally, art and performance proposals are being accepted as a means to inspire change.
Speaker and presenter proposals cover a variety of session types including:
- Speakers – 50 minute sessions, or half/full day workshops
- Panelists – 50 minutes sessions
- Artists/Performers – Give us a proposal, we will work with you
- Subject Matter Experts – 50 minute round table discussion
- Group Facilitators – Assist with round table discussions
Share your best practices, or innovative solutions. Surprise us.
Presenters will receive a free registration to the Intermountain Sustainability Summit.
Include your abstract, biography, how you intend to engage your audience and times you are available, by Thursday, November 9th.
For questions contact Bonnie at email@example.com or 801-626-6326.