Feb. 28 – March 2, 2018
Weber State University
& Peery’s Egyptian Theater
The Intermountain Sustainability Summit (ISS) is an annual benchmark event where sustainability professionals from business, non-profits, government and education come together, along with the next generation of leaders, to learn, share, network and build momentum as we work to improve our communities, environment and economy.
What brings you to the ISS?
- Keynote, Naomi Oreskes, co-author of Merchant of Doubt and professor of the History of Science at Harvard University.
- A free performance by the Crossroads Project at Peery’s Egyptian Theater. No registration required. Must be over 8 years old to attend.
- Over 20 sessions covering topics on clean energy infrastructure, green buildings, urban water, sustainability, EV charging, climate communication and more.
- The latest on upcoming trends, best practices, concrete solutions and overviews of policies and strategies that can support sustainability efforts across diverse sectors.
- Full and half day workshops on research-based tools and strategies for effective climate communication, green building techniques and carbon reduction strategies for large institutions, as well as LEED GA exam prep.
- The Eco Expo Hall, where you can find practical solutions, sustainable products, services and connect with those in the field.
The ISS also brings the arts to the event to celebrate and communicate the spirit of sustainability.
Come meet with the bright minds and dedicated individuals who are advancing sustainable solutions across Utah and the Intermountain West!