Join us and connect with over 400 Summit participants; enhancing your ability to build new and lasting partnerships, gain new business, and garner public support. You are invited to sponsor and exhibit at the 9th Annual Intermountain Sustainability Summit. Your involvement lets sustainability professionals, operation managers, campus and city planners, policy makers, and students know that you are committed to helping them succeed in their sustainability efforts.
The exhibitor area is the place where attendees go for breaks and networking. We serve coffee, tea and desserts in this area to bring our attendees to you. Get to know our participants in an up-close, relaxed atmosphere where you can introduce your brand. The Summit is the perfect place to market, network and promote your products and services to the hundreds of participants that come from Utah and surrounding states. Some of our exhibitors may be invited to be subject-matter-experts at round table conversations.
- One 10’ wide by 8’ deep exhibitor space
- One skirted 8’ x 2.5 table, two chairs
- Two Summit registrations
- Recognition online and in printed conference materials
- Links to your organizations webpage
- Preferred exhibitor location
- Logo on additional event signage and webpage
- Logo in conference program
- Silver – Platinum Sponsors receive ads in program
- Gold – Platinum Sponsors are invited to share lunch with the keynote, and other VIP
Sponsorship packages range from $1,000 to $4,000. Registration to exhibit at the Summit is $250 for businesses and others, and $100 for nonprofits and schools.
Ten percent of our spaces are donated to nonprofits on a scholarship basis. Scholarship applications will open soon, and will be accepted through Monday, February 5th. Notification of scholarship approval will follow soon after.
To sponsor the Intermountain Sustainability Summit contact Bonnie Christiansen at email@example.com, or 801-626-6326.