Share your expertise with sustainability leaders from across Utah and the Intermountain West. Submit a proposal to present at the 9th Annual Intermountain Sustainability Summit.
The Summit is the place to illuminate trends, share techniques, and facilitate the expansion of sustainability practices. The event attracts leading contributors from academic, non-profit, government, and business sectors.
Proposals are being accepted through Thursday, November 2nd, 2017.Submit Proposal
This year priority track topics include:
- Outdoor recreation and public lands
- Clean energy infrastructure (buildings, transportation, grid)
- Urban water (conservation efforts and policy)
- Waste reduction (recycling, sustainable manufacturing practices)
In addition, we welcome presentations about climate change, clean air, community engagement, policy, effective communication, supply chain and other sustainability related subjects.
Consider engaging your audience by going beyond PowerPoint and Q&A to more innovative formats. Encourage interactions among fellow participants, provide interactive shared group experiences, or set aside a few minutes for small group discovery in your session. Additionally, art and performance proposals are being accepted as a means to inspire change.
Speaker and presenter proposals cover a variety of session types including:
- Speakers – 50 minute sessions, or half/full day workshops
- Panelists – 50 minutes sessions
- Artists/Performers – Give us a proposal, we will work with you
- Subject Matter Experts – 50 minute round table discussion
- Group Facilitators – Assist with round table discussions
Share your best practices, or innovative solutions. Surprise us.
Presenters will receive a free registration to the Intermountain Sustainability Summit.
Submit your proposal. Include your abstract, biography, how you intend to engage your audience, and times you are available, by Thursday, November 9th.
For questions contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-626-6326.