Visit the poster display area (Ballroom C) while at the Summit and cast your vote for the “People’s Choice” award!
Topics covered are wide ranging in the categories of sustainability research, sustainability practices, and green design. Four Institutions are represented this year among the students’ submissions: Salt Lake Community College, University of Utah, Utah State University and Weber State University. Winners will be announced following the Plenary Session.
Posters will be on display from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM on Thursday March 24, 2016.
- Posters may be no larger than 4ft x 3ft
- Posters will be mounted onto easels with push pins
- Posters must be prepared as a single poster. Printed electronic posters are preferred.
- Poster rubric.
Poster Session Schedule and Set Up
- Set up begins at 7:30 am.
- Poster session is open 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Take down by presenters no later than 5:00 pm. Posters not removed by 5:30 pm will be taken to the Energy and Sustainability Office
- If selected as one of the winning posters, you will receive a ribbon on your poster and will also be notified via email
- Poster boards will be numbered. Presenters should attach their posters to the board number corresponding to the number assigned to their poster.
- Students are not required to attend to their posters during the entire conference but are encouraged to do so during breaks.